Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Online "Beast Charming" review party (with prizes!)

I know a lot of you guys don't live in Utah like I do, but that doesn't mean you can't join in on my launch party. Anyone who submits a review of "Beast Charming" to any site on March 28 (this Saturday!) – Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, Google Play, etc. – and sends a link to jennifferwardell@gmail.com will get entered into a contest for one of three prizes (your choice):

1) An e-book copy of "Beast Charming" 
2) A short story (between 800-1200 words, depending on where inspiration takes me) featuring your character of choice from either "Fairy Godmothers, Inc." or "Beast Charming." 
3) A character in the book I'm currently working on (working title: "Piper's Song") will be named after you or the name of your choice (no joke names, though, unless you can really make me laugh with it). 

The more reviews you post, the more entries you'll get into the contest (reviews posted before 3/28 will be included, as long as you message me and let me know they're there).

Note: I will also consider "Fairy Godmothers, Inc." reviews - I know not everyone has "Beast Charming" yet - but they have to be dated March 28 to count). 

UPDATE:
To make sure as many people as possible get a chance to enter, I'm extending the contest throughout the entire month of April. Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment