Monday, April 8, 2013

"Fairy Godmothers, Inc." pre-order links!

I always count down the days until my favorite books come out, and I pre-order every chance I get. Yes, I still have to wait for the book to come out - though I'm convinced that pre-ordering helps the turnaround time - but it makes me feel like I've taken at least one tiny step forward.

For those of you who haven't heard via Facebook or Twitter, below are the links for anyone who wants to pre-order "Fairy Godmothers, Inc." There are no links for e-books yet - I'll post them as soon as I get them.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fairy-godmothers-inc-jenniffer-wardell/1114940693?ean=9780988649156

http://www.amazon.com/Fairy-Godmothers-Inc-Jenniffer-Wardell/dp/0988649152/ref=la_B005RREFUM_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365276544&sr=1-1

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! I had the opportunity to read an ARC of Fairy Godmothers Inc! I'm sooooooo happy that I was given that chance! I adored it and can't wait to see what you do next!!!

    ReplyDelete